• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pray for me trying to write a tract

• Members

Please pray for me. I am trying to write a small business card size tract that a guy will then design for me and produce them. Please pray that God would give me wisdom and that it would be used for his glory. God bless. :)

P.S. I have also wanted to write other tracts but am a procrastinator pray for wisdom.

• Members

Well here is what I came up with. Please don't be afraid to offer any suggestions or let me know of spelling or grammar errors. God bless. :)

In 100 years.... (This will be on the front of the card and the rest on the back)
Where will you be. The Bible says it is appointed unto men once to die but after this the judgment. Are you ready for that day? Would
you consider yourself a good person? Good enough for heaven? Have you ever lied stolen or used God's name in vain?If so you are a
liar, a thief, and a blasphemer and you have to face God on judgment day. Will you be innocent or guilty. You know you will be guilty and end up in hell.
That's not God's will 2000 years ago Jesus Christ took your punishment when he died on the cross 3 day later he defeated death when he rose again.
What will you do with Jesus? Will you repent and trust him alone to save you or will you continue your own way trying desperately to earn your own way to heaven
For by grace are ye saved through faith and that not of yourselves it is the gift of God not of works lest any man should boas Eph 2:8,9
o amount of good works will pay for your sin. Call upon Christ today. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the lord shall be saved Rom 10:13

• Administrators

I did see some mechanical corrections, so noted them in ()

Well here is what I came up with. Please don't be afraid to offer any suggestions or let me know of spelling or grammar errors. God bless. :)

In 100 years.... (This will be on the front of the card and the rest on the back)
Where will you be.(?) The Bible says it is appointed unto men once to die but after this the judgment. Are you ready for that day? Would
you consider yourself a good person? Good enough for heaven? Have you ever lied(,) stolen or used God's name in vain? If so(,) you are a
liar, a thief, and a blasphemer(,) and you have to face God on judgment day. Will you be innocent or guilty.(?) You know you will be guilty and end up in hell. (perhaps instead of saying the person knows they will be guilty, you could quote a verse like Rev. 20:12 and 21:8])
That's not God's will(.) 2000 years ago Jesus Christ took your punishment when he died on the cross(.) 3 day(s) later he defeated death when he rose again. (verse?)
What will you do with Jesus? Will you repent and trust him alone to save you (,) or will you continue your own way trying desperately to earn your own way to heaven(?) (maybe put in Isaiah 53:6?
For by grace are ye saved through faith(;) and that not of yourselves(:) it is the gift of God(:) not of works(,) lest any man should boas(t.) Eph 2:8,9
(N)o amount of good works will pay for your sin. Call upon Christ today. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the (L)lord shall be saved Rom 10:13

It sounds to me like you have a great idea. I added a few suggestions for verses, 'cause I think it needs more scripture. Your words are succinct, so I think if scripture is added throughout it would work!

Guest Guest

It sounds to me like you have a great idea. I added a few suggestions for verses, 'cause I think it needs more scripture. Your words are succinct, so I think if scripture is added throughout it would work!

:amen::goodpost: I will keep this matter of the Gospel tract in prayer. :pray It sounds like a great idea. :thumb

• Members

I understnad about more scripture but I am trying to fit it on the back of a business card. SO I am hoping to put a good website for people to go if they are interested. It is still in the infant stages so please continue to pray. God bless. :)

• Members
I like that! That's the sort of tract I especially like to use' date=' but seem to have such a hard time finding anymore.[/quote']

Well I will be happy to send you some when I get them I am going to order atleast 5,000 maybe 10,000 That is why I wanted to write one. I would like to do more in the future. Praise the Lord for the guy who did the design for me. God bless. :)

• Members

Here is the recent draft for those interested. God bless. :)

In 100 years....
Where will you be? The Bible says "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" (Hebrews 9:27) Are you ready for that day? Would you consider yourself a good person? Good enough for heaven? Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God's name in vain? If so, you are a liar, a thief, and a blasphemer, and you have to face God on judgment day. Will you be innocent or guilty? The Bible says "There is none righteous, no, not one:" (Rom. 3:10) You know you will be guilty and end up in hell. That's not God's will. Two thousand years ago Jesus Christ took your punishment when He died on the cross. Three days later He defeated death when He rose again. What will you do with Jesus? Will you repent and trust Him alone to save you, or will you continue your own way trying desperately to earn your own way to heaven? "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Eph 2:8,9) No amount of good works will pay for your sin. Call upon Christ today. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Rom 10:13)