Online Baptist
  • Welcome Guest

Tired of all the fighting that goes on in facebook groups? Are you ready for a community where you can talk about things of God and the Bible without getting branded a heretic? Well, we are glad you found us. Why don't you give us a try and see how friendly and different we are. - BroMatt

Sign in to follow this  
DaveW

Formula 1 is prepping for a new season.

And the first test week was super cold with one day of testing lost due to snow on the track....

Not the best conditions for an F1 car.......:8_laughing:

My mate Dan ran rings around the rest in China.  I didn't see it because we had a visiting preacher, and it is always more important to feed a missionary or preacher than to sit and watch a car race. :10_wink:

Well into the season now, and Dan has won two races so far. And that with a car that doesn't have the power that Mercedes and Ferrari have.

Top three in the driver's championship all have two wins each after six races. I hope Renault can find more power to give Dan and they can fight for the championship come end of season.

But it turns out that I cannot watch the race on free TV here. I have to pay for a sports channel, and I will not waste my money on that, not even for Formula 1.