• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

IFB INDIA

• Members

G'day Denwyn,

India is a big place - what region or at least city?

I just did a quick Google search on "Independent Baptist India" and there are several missionary websites top of page. Looking through the "what we beleive" pages I find that there are some issues I would have, but I suspect they would be relatively unimportant in the day to day.

I don't know anyone over there personally - I think you may just have to try a few, if you have a few to choose from......

Edited by DaveW

• Members
1 hour ago, Jim_Alaska said:

I didn't open every link Bro. Dave, but of the ones I did open, most of them were a redirect back to the baptistfriends.org page.

:laugh::4_6_2v::laugh:

Oh well......... but they do have contact details - he could always call and ask a few questions.

I don't remember anyone here talking about India. I have a friend who is a missionary in Mauritius. And I do know a guy who goes to India and teaches - but I don't know him well, and we have only talked in very general terms about it.

If I can get hold of him, I will ask, but he is currently out of Australia, and I don't know when he will get the email even, let alone respond to it...

• 3 weeks later...