• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

IFB in INdia

• Members
7 minutes ago, Denwyn Fernandes said:

Hello,

I am searching for an Baptist church in INDIA. Do we have any baptists in this community that can help me find one? 

Appreciate the help. 

Thanks,
Denwyn Fernandes

India is a big country.

• Members
20 minutes ago, Invicta said:

India is a big country.

Right....wanted to start off with that to check if we have any Independent Baptists in India.

If posible i need to know if we have a baptist church in Mumbai,Pune, Mangalore preferably. if not, i am ok to move to that part of the country where we have a church. 

• Members
52 minutes ago, Denwyn Fernandes said:

Right....wanted to start off with that to check if we have any Independent Baptists in India.

If posible i need to know if we have a baptist church in Mumbai,Pune, Mangalore preferably. if not, i am ok to move to that part of the country where we have a church. 

I had a cold caller from Mumbai some time ago.  He was trying to sell me something but he decided that as I was over 75, I was too old for his product.  We spent about 15 minutes, while I spoke about Christ.  He said he was an Hindu, but would go to church on Sunday, just for me.  I said make sure it is a Baptist Church,  I never heard from him again.