• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

HOW CAN I ACCESS THE YOUTH'S GROUP

• Members

Ever since i joined this group, I have only been hearing of ladies forum and many other more but i haven't heard anyone speaking about youths. does that mean most youths have lost their way in this group we really have to stand and serve our God when we still have the energy and the potential to instead of wasting our little lives on things that have no reward in return. 

• Members

All of us care for the youth in our churches, our homes, and there are posts here on OnLine Baptist that have talked about the Youth Ministry and the need them and good Youth Leaders to train the youth. Here is the link to a recent post:

I am sure that you may have some ideas that you may want to talk about. Maybe you could start by letting us know more about your church, and their Youth Ministry, in Malawi.

• Members
4 hours ago, Alan said:

All of us care for the youth in our churches, our homes, and there are posts here on OnLine Baptist that have talked about the Youth Ministry and the need them and good Youth Leaders to train the youth. Here is the link to a recent post:

I am sure that you may have some ideas that you may want to talk about. Maybe you could start by letting us know more about your church, and their Youth Ministry, in Malawi.

Thanks for this information Alain, i really would like to tell you that you have been very supportive to me, the love and blessings of our father be with you

• Members

Welcome to this website, Prince Lokendo! 

My apologies for a late reply. We have several youth ministries where I live. They help shape and conform them into the image of Christ and to follow His steps. People are the most vulnerable to worldly influences from the outside world when they're a child, or in their youth. Satan wants to defile and corrupt the minds of these youths so when they're fully matured adults, they are pretty much set in their ways. Gangs here in Oakland California are nearly on every block in certain areas and there are at least several murders a week. The harvest is ripe (plenty of men and women who are lost) and we need strong men and women of God to reach out to these youths and minister the truth of the Gospel to them, and the consequences of rejecting it. Their parents (even Christian parents) are not raising and instructing their children in the ways of the Lord. They need someone to guide them before they take the wheel when they face this cruel and unforgiving world. It's good to have you here.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)

God Bless,

Daniel

• Members
19 hours ago, (Omega) said:

Welcome to this website, Prince Lokendo! 

My apologies for a late reply. We have several youth ministries where I live. They help shape and conform them into the image of Christ and to follow His steps. People are the most vulnerable to worldly influences from the outside world when they're a child, or in their youth. Satan wants to defile and corrupt the minds of these youths so when they're fully matured adults, they are pretty much set in their ways. Gangs here in Oakland California are nearly on every block in certain areas and there are at least several murders a week. The harvest is ripe (plenty of men and women who are lost) and we need strong men and women of God to reach out to these youths and minister the truth of the Gospel to them, and the consequences of rejecting it. Their parents (even Christian parents) are not raising and instructing their children in the ways of the Lord. They need someone to guide them before they take the wheel when they face this cruel and unforgiving world. It's good to have you here.

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)

God Bless,

Daniel

Thanks Omega, I am very happy to meet someone who shares my views in this forum based on the concept that most of youths in the world are being brought up in the ungodly way and this is what is affecting the modern generation since most of them fail to find a motive on why they are living. But the idea is quite different from my community, ironically parents  are depending on their children in order to improve the families living conditions in the camp that is why most youths ends up making bad choices that leads them astray. That is why they need God or the divine innervation for them to be grown spiritually hence  as well as the material support