• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Athletes who give Glory to CHRIST!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Ron Brown a coach for the NE Huskers gives glory to CHRIST and supports local ministries in NE. WHO U GOT!
I love it when the first thing that comes out of athletes mouths sound something like this "1st of all I give everything to my lord and savior JESUS CHRIST." Can I get an AMEN list and describe your favorite CHRISTIAN ATHLETES.

Guest Guest

How about David Tyree the guy who caught the pass from Manning in the Superbowl. When he got his ESPY he gave props 1st to His Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I thought that was cool!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was surfing on wikipedia and found out that Lex Luger is a born again Christian in an IFB church. I didn't believe it at first, but I looked up the church it said he went to and it is indeed IFB. He is also on their prayer list.

I thought that was pretty cool. It's amazing what God can pull you out of.

• Members

Lex Luger got into drug problems and might have been involved in an old wrestling valet, Miss Elizabeth's death. I did not know he got saved. That is great. The wrestler Sting and Nikita Kollof also got saved. Both are charismatics and I used to e-mail them back and forth until we had a problem over tongues, signs and wonders. But it is still great that these men have been saved. Just wish they would see the error of the charismatic churches.

• 4 months later...