• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Quick Ministry Update

• Administrators

Many of you know that we started a church 2 years ago. I think I can write a book on these first two years. We've gone through a lot as a church including a split that left us down to 10 people......but when you put your trust in God and stay faithful He will bless. Things are really busy so my Online Baptist time is not what I would like for it to be. God has been blessing us as a church and we seen a lot of growth that we have not experience as a church before. If I have time I'll post sometime what God has done. Below is two of our most recent baptisms.

• Members

Praise the Lord! :1_grinning:

Thank you for the videos of the two baptisms and report on how the Lord has blessed you in your ministry at Highpoint Baptist Church. God truly is faithful and He does bless the work as we work and live for the Lord.  God is still working among the many good churches that love Him.

May the Lord continue to bless your efforts.