• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

stumble upon website

• Members

I was looking to help me read and study the Bible online wherever I go taken my tablet 

came across  this reading  

Has anybody heard of either of these site?

http://christswords.com/node/644

http://christswords.com/content/mat-627-which-you-worrying

I  would like to  learn Greeks language, not the kind of commissary type of reading but similar & simple reading like from Christswords website, if ya know any other website asking y'all opinions. Much appreciated   

Edited by Shadowfeathers

• Members

I would be very careful about any website that throws doubt on the Word of God like that one does.

They set themselves up as an authority by suggesting that you cannot understand the real meaning unless you are a language expert - in other words, you have to rely on them for the "real truth".

Thry also appear to suggest that the actual spoken words of Christ are more important than the other words of the Bible.

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

ALL SCRIPTURE, not just certain Scriptures. 

Also, after a quick search I could not find their textual basis. Are they translation from the TR or from the Westcott Hort?

This makes a huge difference.

If you are on PC then the online Bible is a free electronic Bible which includes the KJV and Strong's concordance which includes explanations of the underlying greek and hebrew of the KJV.

If you are on tablet or smartphone then the MySword app also incudes both.

Both are free downloads.