Online Baptist
  • Welcome Guest

Tired of all the fighting that goes on in facebook groups? Are you ready for a community where you can talk about things of God and the Bible without getting branded a heretic? Well, we are glad you found us. Why don't you give us a try and see how friendly and different we are. - BroMatt

Sign in to follow this  
Invicta

Malwarebytes

@No Nicolaitans  does Malwarebytes run on Linux?

I have a problem with my Linux laptop which I don't have on Windows.  I did copy the message that I got last night and once or twice before but it just wouldn't post either on this thread and as a pm.  I don't get the problem on this Windows laptop

Hi Invicta!

No sir, there isn't a Linux version of Malwarebytes. 

Have you tried clearing your browser's cookies on the Linux computer...or running Bleachbit (with checkmarks next to all your browser's items)?

8 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Hi Invicta!

No sir, there isn't a Linux version of Malwarebytes. 

Have you tried clearing your browser's cookies on the Linux computer...or running Bleachbit (with checkmarks next to all your browser's items)?

I did run Bleachbit  last night but have not had the Linux laptop on today, I took it to church this morning and have left it in the car.

5 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Do you have more than one browser on the computer? 

If so, are all of the browsers showing the same problem, or is it limited to only one browser? 

No I only have Chrome.  It doesn't happen on all sites, but It just repeated the message on our local supermarket site.  I had already rum bleach bit.

31 minutes ago, Invicta said:

I tried copying the message again and it still won't post but it begins:

uBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading:

Try turning Ublock Origin off, then refresh the page again. Just click the Ublock icon, and then click the big power button icon. If you hover your mouse pointer over the power button icon, it'll show some tool tips.

I'm using Ublock Origin on Firefox and it's not giving me any problems.