• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Three Grandsons Saved Today!

• Members
18 hours ago, WellWithMySoul said:

What joy!  Three of our grandsons were saved today!  The two oldest boys (15 and 17 yrs old) are both special needs boys, and that just goes to show how powerful God's love and His truths are and how they can pierce through and not be hindered by those special needs!  The youngest is almost 12 yrs old and he was the first of the three to ask the Saviour to save him.  "Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth" (Luke 15:7).  What glorious answers to this grandma's countless prayers!  I'm rejoicing with tears of praise, and ever grateful in prayer!  Yes, praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

I can't help but to add...

What an unspeakably joyous thing it was to hear the oldest young man ask Jesus to save him! To be told that his countenance was one of peace and serenity surely wrought the instant longing to join the very angels in Heaven and burst out in joyful song! Glory to God in the highest for all three of my grandsons accepting the gift of salvation! Praise the Lord for my grandsons' momma who led them to Him...and their daddy for also teaching them and desiring that they be saved!

In the quietness of your heart, if you will sweetly still yourself...you shall hear the RE-JOY-SING (JOY AGAIN and AGAIN!!!) in Heaven over these 3 precious young men!

I am super ecstatic to hear about this. A soul of a person is worth much than anything in this world, and when a person accepts Jesus into their heart, there can be no greater joy.

There are a lot of Christian families that never teach their children about the Gospel, or if they do, it's when they're fully matured adults. The time to tell our children about the precious message of the Gospel is soon as they have the mental capacity to understand it. 

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)

This is very vital with regards to young children who are not adults, because one of Satan's strategy is to pollute, pervert, and corrupt the minds of little children, so they can do his will instead of God's when they are fully matured adults. I have several friends who are Pastors with young children, and they almost NEVER teach or explain the bible to them. I've asked them why? and they get offended like I am trying to be "holier than thou." I can't help what the Bible says! A Pastor has a higher responsibility and MUST teach their children when they are able to understand the glorious truth of God's Grace and the message of Salvation.

But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. (1 Timothy 5:8)

I believe this is also referring to our duties to teach and train our children in the ways of the LORD, and not just providing them with sustenance. As Jesus said, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." (Matt.4:4)

God Bless,

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...