• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Casting spells

• Members

Please pray for a friend of mine, whose mom is casting Satanic spells on me and him. I think she sacrifices cats to cause hexes. I've seen cat body parts to where the incisions are almost flawless, almost like a perfect drumstick. All the blood is completely drained. Every time she calls, I experience an illness. The same which happens to my friend, but much, much worse. We share the same afflictions. I only now communicate via phone and email with my friend because the Lord told me to. But all the symptoms that he has, I also had, and he lives over 50 miles away and I haven't seen him in a while. I don't want to mention the symptoms because they are almost endless and disturbing. I pray each time I experience the onset of the curse or hex, and it goes away in an instant, but with my friend, it won't go away. My heart breaks when he is in pain because I dearly love him as a friend in spite that his ears are dull of hearing (both literally and spiritually). It brings me to tears. So please pray for him. One last thing, I think she has an oedipus complex. It appears as if she wants to have intercourse with her son. I think it's a method that witches use to impart demons. I know this may sound unbiblical to some, but I've seen all types of spiritual attacks, voodoo curses, hexes, demon possession, and the poweerful demonic onslaughts. Thanks for the prayers. Any advice sisters and brethren?

Edited by (Omega)
Oedipus complex

• Members

The devils can't do anything to you without God's permission. The devils can also not possess a saved person. Assuming you are saved, they can only oppress you, with God's permission. My only advice is to put on the whole armour of God and He will protect you through this attack.

We will be praying!
Pastor J

• Members

I can sense spiritual attacks that sometimes manifest in physical pain. I recall someone really having a voodoo doll and was using it to cause pain on my body. She showed an associate of mine by placing objects on a doll, and he told me where she placed the objects.  And it corresponded to every part of my body in which it was placed. Well, I prayed in the name of Jesus that the pain would go away each time I had an attack and it did, in an instant. I see the name of Jesus as most authoritative. Similar to like a police officer with his badge. The officer can't get an 18 wheeler to stop with his own strength, but if he pulls out his badge, holds it up, and by that authority, tells it to stop, the 18 wheeler will stop. It wasn't the officer's strength, but the authority of his badge and what it represented. I don't get spiritual attacks often because I believe that the spirits know that by the authority in the name of Jesus holds unlimited power against evil forces in this world. Satan usually attempts to attack me when I'm always preaching a message, trying to help the lost through the Gospel, worshipping him, etc. I can ward of spiritual attacks through prayer most of the time. But we need each other by praying for each other. A Pastor said that it's like a coal, the coal can burn on it's own...but eventually it's fire will fade. Well if the coal is with other coals, they keep each other on fire. Thanks for the prayers Pastor J and everyone else praying for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My advice to you is to give your friend the Gospel. 

Hopefully he will believe it and get saved. Otherwise, he's in grave danger, as his mom sounds like she's trying to demonize him and/or give him over to Satan. It's no surprise that she would try perverse acts with him, as that is the very nature of satanic worship. She will always try to attack you because satanists loathe Christians.

If he refuses to hear the Gospel, then do not be his friend. 

Yoking with unbelievers only brings trouble eventually, and since his mom is a satanist, that's just asking for trouble.

• Members
1 hour ago, BabeinChrist said:

My advice to you is to give your friend the Gospel. 

Hopefully he will believe it and get saved. Otherwise, he's in grave danger, as his mom sounds like she's trying to demonize him and/or give him over to Satan. It's no surprise that she would try perverse acts with him, as that is the very nature of satanic worship. She will always try to attack you because satanists loathe Christians.

If he refuses to hear the Gospel, then do not be his friend. 

Yoking with unbelievers only brings trouble eventually, and since his mom is a satanist, that's just asking for trouble.

Do you think that I haven't shared the Gospel with my "friend"? and if not, then why make the assumption that I haven't? I no longer fellowship with this "friend", but I can pray for his salvation and communicate from afar, and love him from afar. Moreover, he knows the Gospel message. He has read the bible a hundred times and is fully aware of the Gospel. His problem is that he does not "apply" what he has learned from the Word of God as with most nominal Christians.

• Members
14 hours ago, (Omega) said:

Do you think that I haven't shared the Gospel with my "friend"? and if not, then why make the assumption that I haven't? I no longer fellowship with this "friend", but I can pray for his salvation and communicate from afar, and love him from afar. Moreover, he knows the Gospel message. He has read the bible a hundred times and is fully aware of the Gospel. His problem is that he does not "apply" what he has learned from the Word of God as with most nominal Christians.

Ok, so he is “fully aware” of the Gospel, has read the Bible “hundreds” of times & yet, he still isn’t saved? 

Clearly, he doesn’t believe the Gospel. If he really understands it, yet repeatedly rejects it, at some point God will give him over to a reprobate mind & harden his heart so he will never believe. 

Then it will be too late. 

I pray that he does not reach that point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 09/12/2017 at 6:11 AM, (Omega) said:

Have you prayed for his mother?

• Members

I pray for him and his mother almost every day, and I can see improvements in their relationship. It went from dysfunctional to now having normal conversations with her, because arguing with each other was a daily thing. There are a lot of demonic entities that show up at their home, and I believe that her being a witch triggers these demonic activities which are caused by these unclean spirits.