• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Roselove

Interview for my mom

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Roselove
      I have an illness that won’t go away, I would appreciate prayers for healing ❤️ 
      I would be happy to pray for others, as well ❤️
    • By Roselove
      There's some people in my life, that I suspect, aren't saved. 
      Some people on my husband's and Mom's side of the family, and one of my Dr.'s. 
      Although, I don't know if my Dr. Is a Christian, he doesn't have very Godly things on his Facebook, and anytime I bring up anything Christian related, he changes the topic quickly. 
      On my husband's side, I only know for sure that his brother named Jacob, says he's not religious. I'm not sure about his other siblings, though. 
      On my Mom's side, the ones i know aren't beleivers are, my Grandpa, Uncle, and a few of my cousins. 
      Please pray for these people, in my life. I really want them to know the Lord. 
    • By Ukulelemike
      So, some years back I heard prosperity and word faith 'preacher' Kenneth Copeland talking about Job, and why he went through al his trials.
      Long story short, his explanation was the Job brought it on himself, because of his tendency to assume the possibility that his children had sinned, and his regular sacrifices, 'just in case', on their behalfs. So, because he had a 'negative' mindest, he essentially acted and thought himself open to the devil's influence-basically, he brought it on himself. His negative thoughts brought negative results.
      Recently I heard this repeated again by a fellow on Facebook, but he also added that Job surrounded himself with negative, wicked people, the ones who accused him of being wrong. 
      It was with great joy that I had to let this fellow know that he and Copeland were doing exactly what Job's "wicked" friends did: they blamed Job for his problems, just as they had. They took part in declaring Job to be at fault. That ended the conversation-of course, he is a collar-wearing chaplain who posts his great, hard work he does in God's name, to much lauding from followers. I guess this small-time country preacher's 'opinion' wasn't worth considering. lol. Funny how this fellow, and Ken Copeland, conveniently ignore the two conversations between the Lord and Satan, where the Lord declares Job righteous, high praise coming from the Creator. Almost like He was daring Satan to challenge Him.
    • By beameup
      We are Ambassadors.  Just as an earthly kingdom or nation would have an Ambassador, so too Christ has representatives of his Heavenly Kingdom.                    2 Corinthians 5:17-21   Our Ministry is one of Reconciliation - we are to spread the Word of Reconciliation (how that God wants men to be Reconciled to Him, through his Son, the Lord Jesus Christ).
      Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us [proclaim] the word of reconciliation. Now then we are Ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.