Online Baptist
  • Welcome Guest

Tired of all the fighting that goes on in facebook groups? Are you ready for a community where you can talk about things of God and the Bible without getting branded a heretic? Well, we are glad you found us. Why don't you give us a try and see how friendly and different we are. - BroMatt

Alan

Clarence Larkin - The Spirit World

Omega,

Your comments on the Witch of Endor, King Saul, and the appearance of Samuel, are very good and I appreciate the inclusion of them in this study at this late date.

Alan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Alan
      David Cloud has a very good book (I am attaching the E-book from David Cloud's website), concerning the beliefs of Pastor Steven Anderson: https://www.wayoflife.org/free_ebooks/downloads/What_About_Steven_Anderson.pdf
      Brother Cloud goes into some detail concerning Anderson's heretical beliefs concerning numerous important subjects in our age (to name a few): Repentance, Quick Prayerism, the Nation of Israel, Replacement Theology, the Coming of Christ for the church (the rapture), and others. Brother Cloud handles the issues involved in a scholarly manner, without rancor, and with a good spirit. 
      Brother Cloud points out that some of the brethren in independent Baptist churches are being swayed by his beliefs.
      I would recommend all of the brethren to read David Cloud's book,"What About Steven Anderson."
      Alan