Website Glitch Read more... ×
Online Baptist
  • Welcome Guest

Tired of all the fighting that goes on in facebook groups? Are you ready for a community where you can talk about things of God and the Bible without getting branded a heretic? Well, we are glad you found us. Why don't you give us a try and see how friendly and different we are. - BroMatt

Roselove

Prayers for PTSD

The last month or so I've been struggling with past traumas more frequently than usual. I've been feeling pretty down, not really having any energy, generally depressed and anxious. My mind is always scattered and I feel like a weight is holding me down. I'm not finding relief, please pray for me. 

Thank you

A week ago, I was alone in my home and feeling depressed for no reason at all, even though things were going fine with life in general. So I said out loud, "Father God, in the name and authority of Jesus, rebuke this spirit of depression". I said this as loud as I could, and my depression went away in an instant. I could clearly tell that there was a HUGE difference. I suddenly felt happy and an overwhelming peace came over me. I pray in the name of Jesus, that the depression and anxiety will go away.