• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I've decided to join the Masons

• Members

Just remember...

1. Your thumb should go between the first and second knuckle of the other person's hand when shaking hands.

2. Don't grip the other person's hand too tightly (like a man would) during the handshake. Barely grasp the other's hand like a sissy, in order to give those who aren't true Masons a queasy feeling of yuckification.

Other than that, enjoy your masonry. :laugh:

• Members
53 minutes ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Just remember...

1. Your thumb should go between the first and second knuckle of the other person's hand when shaking hands.

2. Don't grip the other person's hand too tightly (like a man would) during the handshake. Barely grasp the other's hand like a sissy, in order to give those who aren't true Masons a queasy feeling of yuckification.

Other than that, enjoy your masonry. :laugh:

HHHAHAHAAHA Bro, you ain't right. :4_11_3::4_joy:

• Members

Honey, I was hungry and tried to bake some biscuits; what did I do wrong?

No, the mortar hardened up just fine over the weekend, thank the Lord.. This is my first time laying block and I have about $7k in materials on this project, so I'm just a little nervous about everything turning out OK.