• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Good article by Pastor Baldwin

• Members

by Chuck Baldwin

Free republics are not known to have long life expectancies. At the ripe old age of two hundred and thirty-two, America is definitely showing her age. She is long past her prime, and some are predicting her demise. No, some are PLANNING her demise.

Thomas Jefferson and the other founders of this once-great country believed there was a controlling cabal that was crafting America?s servitude. With the assistance of Heaven, they decided to fight those forces. Pastors fought with fiery sermons from the pulpit; newsmen fought with the power of the pen; statesmen fought in the halls of Congress; and merchants fought with the sacrifice of their material gain. Together, they lifted Lady Liberty to her feet and defeated the powers of darkness.

It took the global elite a long time to recover, but they have reemerged with a vengeance. They are now on the precipice of accomplishing what their great granddaddies failed to do: bring the ?Liberty or Death? colonists under their power and control.

Sadly, we no longer have the will to resist servitude. Our pulpits are too busy preaching a prosperity gospel; newsmen are in bed with the forces they once disdained; statesmen have been replaced with opportunistic, self-serving politicians; and merchants know no god but money. Hence, it is left to a small?and I mean very small?remnant to sound the clarion call for freedom and independence. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening to their cries.

2010 seems to be a banner year for these designers of despotism. That is the target year for the implementation of the North American Community, which will commercially unite the United States with Canada and Mexico. The global elite suffered a minor setback when the U.S. Senate failed to pass the Bush/McCain/Kennedy/Graham amnesty-for-illegal-aliens bill. But if you think that John Mccain is going to let that bill lie on the floor of defeat, you don?t understand these people. Should McCain become President, He will do everything he can to implement some kind of amnesty law. Barack Obama will do the same. The reason? It is essential to the designers of despotism that our borders be eliminated.

Yes, I am saying it: George W. Bush, John McCain, and Barack Obama are part of the global elite that seeks America?s entrance into an international New World Order. In fact, neither Presidential candidate from the two major parties will offer any resistance to this obstinate and oppressive oligarchy.

Perhaps one day the American people will wake up and realize that they are being led as sheep to the slaughter. I?m just not sure that it will be soon enough, however. 2010 is just around the corner.

There seems to be only one obstacle standing in the way of the globalists: America?s citizens are the most heavily armed people in the world. That fact must surely stick in the throats of the globalists like a chicken bone.

Thank God that America?s founders put the Second Amendment in the Constitution. Without America?s deep-rooted commitment to the right of the people to keep and bear arms, we would have been sold into slavery decades ago.

Without the intellectual understanding of the principles of freedom and the moral resolve to maintain those principles, however, guns, by themselves, will only protect us for so long. In the end, our strength and protection come from God, and not too many people these days seem to be interested in His opinion.

Lady Liberty is walking very gingerly these days, and the path she treads is laden with traps and quicksand. The globalists have their handpicked puppets positioned to take up where The Three Amigos (George Bush I, Bill Clinton, and George Bush II) have left off. The pieces of the puzzle are almost all in place. 2010 just might be the year that Lady Liberty lowers her torch, folds her arms, and falls fast asleep.

For what it is worth, however, I pledge no loyalty to this emerging New World Order. Neither will I let Lady Liberty die without a fight. I will say it again: the battle today is not between conservatives and liberals or Republicans and Democrats. It is a battle between Americans and globalists. And, Ladies and Gentlemen, I am an American!

• Members

:thumb

He is very correct in that only a very small remnant see what is going on and respond to the challenge. The rest either don't care or are willing to go along to get along or hold their noses and support the supposed "lesser evils" anyway.

Guest Guest
Perhaps one day the American people will wake up and realize that they are being led as sheep to the slaughter. I?m just not sure that it will be soon enough, however. 2010 is just around the corner.

There seems to be only one obstacle standing in the way of the globalists: America?s citizens are the most heavily armed people in the world. That fact must surely stick in the throats of the globalists like a chicken bone.

Thank God that America?s founders put the Second Amendment in the Constitution. Without America?s deep-rooted commitment to the right of the people to keep and bear arms, we would have been sold into slavery decades ago.

:amen::goodpost: Pastor Chuck Baldwin knows what it means to be an American. :thumb

Guest Guest

Wow! this dude, in my opinion is no better than Reverend Wright I would not attend eithers Church. #1 Where is he getting his info on Jefferson did Thomas Jefferson walk like Christ? Then, I am not following Brothers and Sisters. This is what is pushing people away from Christ because it is not Biblical truth and does not show the love that CHRIST offers.

• Members

[quote="John81"]:thumb

He is very correct in that only a very small remnant see what is going on and respond to the challenge. The rest either don't care or are willing to go along to get along or hold their noses and support the supposed "lesser evils" anyway.[/quote]

I do not think there are enough of us crazy fruit cake whack-job nut bags left to win this election John, but I hear what Pastor Baldwin is saying! :clap: :amen: and :amen:

• Members

I do not think there are enough of us crazy fruit cake whack-job nut bags left to win this election John, but I hear what Pastor Baldwin is saying! :clap::amen: and :amen:

And thanks be to God it doesn't matter who wins the election because God rewards faithfulness to Him and His Word regardless of what we might see as the immediate results of our standing firm on His Word.

Guest Guest
I do not think there are enough of us crazy fruit cake whack-job nut bags left to win this election John' date=' but I hear what Pastor Baldwin is saying! and [/quote']

Hilarious! :thumb Oh...how I wish there were. :lol

• Members

That is how bad the country has got. When the majority of "evangelicals" and other psuedo christian groups think when they hear candidates talk about the constitution they call them kooks. We are not the rebels they are.

• Members
That is how bad the country has got. When the majority of "evangelicals" and other psuedo christian groups think when they hear candidates talk about the constitution they call them kooks. We are not the rebels they are.

That's fact!!!

Just as Christians, true Christians, are to abide by the Word of God, so elected officials are to abide by the Constitution. When they fail to do so they are breaking the law and attacking the Constitution! Why vote for liars? If they refuse to abide by the Constitution yet they take an oath saying they will abide by the Constitution they are outright liars and Scripture is clear as to the seriousness of the sin of telling a lie.

Guest Guest

Jesus rebuked Peter for using violence so how can we as followers support using violence. No one in NT times used violence many died without resisting. Why would you agree with someone who invokes violence? I struggle with that.

• Members

Romans 12:17-21
17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
To me this passage shows me that we should not be violent towards anyone, but verse 18 pretty much tells me that we have to defend our self if we have no other choice. I would deal violently if someone tried to hurt my family.

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
I don't believe this is just talking about monetary but defending my family. Would you allow a man to come into your house and rape your wife or kids. If you would I believe this verse is calling you an infidel.

Now if we are being persecuted or warred on for our belief in Jesus than we should not fight back. The martyrs didn't fight they died preaching to their evil captors.
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil

• Members
Romans 12:17-21
1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
I don't believe this is just talking about monetary but defending my family. Would you allow a man to come into your house and rape your wife or kids. If you would I believe this verse is calling you an infidel.

WOW, Talk about taking the scripture out of context. That whole section of scripture is talking about providing for widows.
I wouldn't allow a man to come into my house and do anything to my family but not because of that verse.

C

• Members

That is a pretty good article.

Unfortunately "Pastor" Baldwin has fallen for the deception that our primary goal as Christians is political action.

That is putting the cart WAY before the horse.

Had churches not been perpetually dropping the ball for the past 100 years, we might not be in the position we are in today as a nation.

(However, even if churches had not dropped the ball, I personally believe the world and our country in particular would be heading exactly where it is heading right now. God exercises much more sovereign control over governments than he does individuals. I believe we are getting close to Christ's return and the exposing of the man of sin. It only makes sense that the world would be prepared for such events.)

He gave us so many commands in scripture, none of which included such dedication to political action.

Christ himself nor his disciples led any kind of political movement in their day.

We have no examples in the Bible of any Christians putting political action before fulfilling the great commission.

Christians for centuries have been at the mercy of despotic governments and to this day many still live in danger of losing their lives for their beliefs. It is not detrimental to true Christianity to be under the thumb of tyrants.

America is full of bloated churches that, like the church in Jerusalem had, have ceased to go into all the world and even their own communities.

Why should we expect God to continue blessing us with freedoms of which most churches do not take advantage?

Besides, it's not the end of the world....

Or is it? :cooldude:

I hope so. :thumb