• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

1. Alan

Alan

• Similar Content

• By Roselove
      What is a good fundraiser that is Christ-based? 
    • By Roselove
      I know someone that I suspect is probably not saved. He has caused me some emotional issues, he’s kind of manipulative and erratic I guess, but I won’t get into much of that. 
      He told me of how he tried to kill Himself a few years ago and just a bunch of other strange stuff. 
      I’m very concerned for this guy. From what I’ve seen on his posts years ago on Facebook, he was raised Catholic. So I assume that he might have a skewed idea of Christianity, if in fact he even considers himself one (I don’t know). 
      I would love for someone to talk to him. He lives across the country from me and I know that if someone I know locally, adds him/messages him, he would know that I was the one who got them to speak with him. There’s some reasons that I feel that would cause an issue. 
      Is there anyone that doesn’t live in Texas, that could maybe talk to him? If so, please message me on here and I will give you his Facebook info. Knowing his personality, I’m pretty sure he’d add anyone. 
    • By MrsJ88
      Hi there. I'm brand new to this wonderful page. I would like to ask for God's will to be done in this custody case. My daughter is in that delicate stage, wanting to be saved but still a little bit unclear about what it truly means. Her father is atheist, and filling her with the nonsense that he believes. He is also in the process of trying to break up my marriage and the family we have. He wants to take my daughter and have her full time. This would be detrimental to her. Both mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Please, if you would pray that he see God, and that he realizes how desperately he needs God, and the salvation he offers. Also, please let me know what I can pray for, for you. Thank you! God Bless!
      Melissa.
    • By Jordan Kurecki
      Thanks to those who prayed for me, and gave to me to go to Uganda last summer. For those who saw my video update, I mentioned a man named Fanuel, I had gotten to go and share the Gospel with him at his hut and he got saved, then proceeded to come to our meetings that same evening and gave a public testimony of salvation:
      Here is a picture of him from the day he got saved in summer of 2016. Then I received another picture from my friend over in Uganda of this second picture, which was him at the Church today, one year later, attending soul winning training! Praise God