• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Sign in to follow this  
Gismys

Huge Calofornia Earthquake Sept. 2017???

God gives us the answer to our problems But who believes??
2 Chronicles 7:14

God says==if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive and heal their land.

Massive Earthquakes and Hurricanes. Prophecy Film Exposed Scientific Evidence that Proves Prophetic Fulfillment is Unfolding!
Recently weve seen a huge increase in massive hurricanes, fires, solar activity and earthquakes, and yet, the #1 prophecy film of 2017 predicted that all of this would happen and more! This wasnt based on vague assumption either, but rather from the result of collected scientific data that proves a natural trend is occurring that complies with the fulfillment of biblical prophecy thats so convincing, even skeptics are starting to believe. See why The Coming Convergence is the worlds final wakeup call.
http://www.thecomingconvergence.com/...onvergence.cfm

Well, Gismys,  you're not  obsessed with Jack Van Impe here as you are over at CARM,  but 2017 has come & gone without that quake.

Seems the LEAST-POSSIBLE dates for certain Biblical prophetic events are the dates chosen by store-front "prophets". Seems some people didn't learn a lesson from William Miller & the "Great Disappointment" of 1844.

Edited by robycop3