• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello I'm New Here. :)

• Members

Hello All,
I love to pray, Praise The LORD, Do Bible Study,Cook and keep a clean house, go to church, fellowship in Christ, Witness,Encourage My Dearly Beloved in Christ, and Much more in Christ Jesus.

The one thing that I hate and stay clear of by Gods Grace and that is: sin.
I have been kicked in the ribs so to speak, spit on so to speak and been told where I can put Jesus. No matter how hard I try, I do not get the encouragement that I need. So I feel deeply this way ... If my brothers and sisters in Christ anywhere in this world, do not want to encourage me... thats fine by me because I know that if they do or don't...God is my Encoruagement.

God is their Encouragement as well. I want the best for my brothers and sisters in Christ even those who would rather smack me in the face due to their jealousy and bitterness in my Strong Will (By Gods Grace) to do Gods Will and not mine.

Brotehrs and Sisters in Christ I have been mistreated harshly by more people that claim to be christian then the unsaved.
But let me tell you this: little did they know that it makes me STRONGER. and My walk in the LORD is More DEEPER. And I have found myself SO OBSORBED into Gods Word... that I loose track of time. To the point that, I NEED SLEEP but find myself Keep on Keep'in on... and before you Dearly Beloved I confess that I give all of this Wonderful Credit to our Beloved and Anointed Saviour Jesus Christ. He Amazes me in many ways like no other. His Love is totally Overwhelming and Breathe Taking. Him being near is O SO DEEP. When I see Jesus smile one day... My heart will go 100 mph. He is the One that pulled me out of tight and tuff jams and I Give Him Praise for that and All the Credit for that as well. He has been there for me like no other. I can go on and on but I'm sure you get the just of it. :clapping::clap: :sing: :praise: :godisgood:

God Bless you all.
PW1

• 1 month later...