• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

EXO Error Notice

• Administrators

I have not seen this particular error, but have experienced instances where the text just didn't upload. It seemed to usually be when the text was long, as in a devotional or sermon.

I did one where I had to upload the devotional in four different replies that were short. 

• Members

Concerning the Matthew 14:22-33 devotion, the devotion with the 'EXO' Error Notice: possibly, there is a problem with an attachment, or a comment, or a file, that was recently uploaded onto it. Just a thought.

• Members

I just finished checking the devotion (Matthew 14:22-33), a second time; both times the error notice EXO came up as before. The notice just came up recently and maybe the latest comment caused the devotion space to be too long (repeat maybe), the cause of the problem. If you think that it has too many comments, you may delete the last comment, and see if it removes the error notice and appears normal as before.

• Members

Thank you for fixing the 'EXO' error notice on the Matthew 14:22-33 devotion. I do appreciate it very much.

I also like the new color schemes; especially the light brown around the posting boxes.

I think all of us appreciate the work that you and the moderators do to keep OnLine Baptist up and running in good fashion (both in the physical and spiritual sense).

Edited by Alan
grammer