• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Way of Life:I Love Israel

• Members
I Love Israel
“Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever” (Jeremiah 31:35-36).
Israel has been the subject of false teaching and unbiblical thinking among professing Christians since the time of the church fathers, so called, and the invention of Replacement Theology and the subsequent sad history of persecution of Jews by professing Christians. These heresies were subsumed by the Roman Catholic Church and were part of the heretical baggage that was brought out of Rome by... Read More

View the full article

• Administrators

This is a wonderful synopsis of Israel's place in history as well as where she stands today and in the future. Bro. Cloud's teaching on this is Scripturally and historically correct and a breath of fresh air amid all the replacement theology crowd.

It also puts Christians who love Israel in their proper place instead of being portrayed as some sort of radical extremists.

Gen. 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 
 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. 

• Members

You are absolutely right, dear brother.

There is no way to account for the existence, and survival of Israel outside of a working of God.  Humanly speaking, Israel should not have come into being in May, 1948 and having done so, should have been wiped out. 

However, as God has His hand upon that nation, and the Jewish people, all attempts to eradicate Israel are doomed to failure.

Thank you for reminding us of this, the Lord bless you.