• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Where can I learn bible langauges?

• Members

Does anyone know if any places that offer a Master's Degree with emphasis on biblical languages? In the future I am going to be looking into really learning bible languages, so if you know of a program that has that please let me know. Online would be ideal for me that it this time. 

• Members

I am not sure what they offer in a Masters Degree with an emphasis in biblical languages.

I do know that they are accredited, KJV, IFB and they do have On Line programs. I also know that they affiliated with BBC in Springfield, MO. I do not think the affiliation would be detrimental in learning either Greek nor Hebrew.

Maybe LBU can fit your purposes.

https://www.lbu.edu/

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I am still trying to find a good program for learning bible languages. Andersonville has a Master's of Theology in Bible Languages.. problem is it is a 126 credit hour program...and only 40 of that is in Biblical languages... and I really don't want to take an extra 86 credit hours just to learn bible languages.. 

I am looking at doing bible translation work in the future and I am trying to find something that will allow me to really learn the languages... without having to go through hours and hours of courses in theology that I already feel like I am well grounded in anyway.