• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

GAYRIGHTS

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, kingjack said:

Why tf are people against gay rights I'm not gay but there's no reason to hate them or think that they are sinners

Romans 3:23 As far as the Bible goes, we are all sinners, that's why God sent his son to die for us. 

Romans 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Kingjack, do you know Jesus Christ as your personal savior? 

• Members

Why did you feel it was needful for you to inform this forum that you're not gay? 

How old are you? 

If I came to your house and immediately proclaimed that you were a sinner, and you needed to be saved, and unless you accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, you were going to spend eternity in everlasting torment and fire...without giving you the opportunity to express your opinion...and basically telling you that whatever you believe about salvation, sinners, and the Lord Jesus Christ didn't matter, because I didn't agree with your point of view...would you appreciate that? 

Your text language doesn't surprise me, shock me, or offend me. I expect nothing less. What does bother me is that while you expect others to be open-minded, you aren't willing to afford that to others.

Here's some text language for you to ponder...

YAL, AIYDAJCAS, YD.

Edited by No Nicolaitans
phone spelling

• Moderators
1 minute ago, kingjack said:

why do you care how old I am?  PEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPHIIILEEEEEEEEE

More like a case of you acting immature.

Incidentally, you managed to get this thread locked. If a person wants to get kicked out, why do they bother coming on a site in the first place. If you are that bored, get a job (or two).