• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

New Phone

• Members

You also might look into Tracfone. Some people like it, some people hate it, but I personally love it. :)

I've been using tracfone for several years now with no problems. Costs me $20 every 3 months, but that's because I don't use my phone much, and 99% of my internet use on it is done on a network rather than using cell towers.

• Members

Mine is supposed to be a "Tracphone" but my service is Net10. I don't know what all that means but just taking my Wife's word for it. I recently had her upgrade it to a better plan so I could access the Internet, use apps and all that, so she got me a SmartPhone. I haven't figured this thing out yet so I guess it's smarter than I am.  SmartWater didn't help me either

• Members
1 hour ago, No Nicolaitans said:

You also might look into Tracfone. Some people like it, some people hate it, but I personally love it. :)

I've been using tracfone for several years now with no problems. Costs me $20 every 3 months, but that's because I don't use my phone much, and 99% of my internet use on it is done on a network rather than using cell towers.

My wife uses an old Nokia phone.  I have bought her a pay as you go sim. I top her up with £10 every few months, say 6 to 12 months or so.but she forgets to charge it and it switches off and she then mostly forgets to switch it on so I can rarely call her. 

• Members

We have used Virgin Mobile for several years. No contract, and only $35 a month for unlimited talk, text, and data. Of course, it's actually only unlimited to a certain amount of data, and then they slow things down, but they don't cut you off. You can buy a Virgin phone at Walmart, but I suggest going to Best Buy (or somewhere similar) and they'll set you up for free.