• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Way of Life:Knowing God’s Will Requires Surrender

• Members
Knowing God’s Will Requires Surrender
“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God” (Romans 12:1-2).
Knowing God’s will begins with surrender of myself as a living sacrifice to serve Christ. This refers to full surrender. A sacrifice doesn’t have its own will and plans. It is dead to self and alive only... Read More

View the full article

• Members

Who can disagree about the statement of fact. Why do I have such a hard time giving it all?

"Can it be that we would deny Him His right? Is there anything in this world worthy of the attention He claims? Why, then, do we withhold what He asks? Is true joy to be found outside of God?" Oswald J Smith (bold emphasis added by me)

• Members

Because we're wracked with sin, our minds corrupted by sin and the things of this world.  I wish I was half the soul-winner as my friend, I say that in my head but is my heart ready, really ready?  Obviously not!  Are we fully surrendered in all areas of life at all times?  Should be but am not.