• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What does everybody on here look like?

• Members

What is a pixie face? I do have dark hair but it is straight as a board. I am very short (4' 11.75") but I am fat. And yes I do like to shoot guns.

A pixie face has small, fine features--think fairy...can be mischievous-looking, and adventurous. Think slightly upturned nose, small chin, big eyes. It's a compliment.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
My wife has said countless times that I cannot match up colors.

This sounds like my hubby. :smile

Women' date=' I'll never understand them![/quote']

We don't even understand ourselves sometimes. :lol

Guest Guest
My mom says that women have to be like that if men actually figured us out it would be boring to be married to one.

Your mom is right, Kayla. :thumb

Guest Guest
A pixie face has small' date=' fine features--think fairy...can be mischievous-looking, and adventurous. Think slightly upturned nose, small chin, big eyes. It's a compliment.[/quote']

I hope my parents meant this definition. :thumb Rut-roh..."mischievous-looking, and adventurous?" They knew that back then? :-S

• Members
A pixie face has small' date=' fine features--think fairy...can be mischievous-looking, and adventurous. Think slightly upturned nose, small chin, big eyes. It's a compliment.[/quote']
My eyes are actually very small but I do have a mischievous looking face :wink

• Members

Well, I love the Jerry in a sweat suit coment I must say.

I am 6 ft 4 in tall, weighing in at 315 pounds. *(gained some weight when I retired, workin to get it off) The other deputies used to tease me about when the bullets started to fly they would just get behind me and use me for the shield. You can see my picture on the church website under "about us" and then click on "associate Pastor".

I see you all with little gold halos over your heads :saint :lol: :Bleh :wave: :thumb

• Members
Well, I love the Jerry in a sweat suit coment I must say.

I am 6 ft 4 in tall, weighing in at 315 pounds. *(gained some weight when I retired, workin to get it off) The other deputies used to tease me about when the bullets started to fly they would just get behind me and use me for the shield. You can see my picture on the church website under "about us" and then click on "associate Pastor".

I see you all with little gold halos over your heads :saint :lol: :Bleh :wave: :thumb

You made me think of the 2 men who had a bear chasing after them. The one running behind said, "You know we can't out run that bear?" The man running in front replied, "All that I have to do is out run you!" :uuhm:

• Members

This was fun to read! To see how everyone thinks everyone looks.

hmmm....me? :wink

I always pictured you with dark dark brown hair, green eyes, and bouncy/energetic. You know those girls that are hyper and happy all the time and sort of bounce along and skip when they walk anywhere :duh no idea why but I always have

• Members
This was fun to read! To see how everyone thinks everyone looks.

I always pictured you with dark dark brown hair, green eyes, and bouncy/energetic. You know those girls that are hyper and happy all the time and sort of bounce along and skip when they walk anywhere :duh no idea why but I always have

hahahaha you explained me exactly good nack Charity.