• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

New Creation Series

• Moderators

Well, last Thursday I began my own study on Creation vs. Evolution. It is an interesting study, so far, just as far as my own study in preparation to do it. I have many different sources of information I am using, including Kent Hovind, David Cloud, numerous Christian authors, Creationist scientists, even going over the opposition to see where they stand on many of the issues.

In fact, my first study last week, I primarily used information from Live Science's website explaing their many supposed 'missing link' fossils that 'prove' evolution, but instead, actually just show many fully-formed and perfectly functional unique animals that yes, have similar structures and appearances to other animals, but in retrospect, there is nothing about them to say they came from anything and were becoming anything else. And their big flaw on the list, a suppoed early, shorter-necked giraffe, that in study, I found doesn't even exist, but is based on conjecture of supposed 'evidence', meaning they look at a giraffe and postulate of how it could have evolved from something with a shorter neck, but they have no evidence of. Literally, nothing.

Tonight I will go over some problems with the fossil record, like the non-existence of the geological column, out of place artifacts and fossils, (iron hammer imbedded in 300myo rock, and such), bent and twisted mountains, polystrate trees, and things of that sort.

I find most difficult not getting caught up in things that don't matter, while I study. I got into the Klerksdorp Spheres. Fascinating! But unimportant.

• Members
1 hour ago, Ukulelemike said:

out of place artifacts and fossils, (iron hammer imbedded in 300myo rock

According to Ancient Aliens, that hammer is proof that aliens once visited our planet and were instrumental in the evolution of mankind...

Just sayin'...

:laugh:

Furthermore...the ark of the covenant? Yeah...it was actually an alien power source that the aliens gave allowing them to have amazing powers that emanated from the box.

Just sayin'...

:laugh:

Sorry Mike...I couldn't resist. Sounds like a good thing, and I pray the Lord blesses your efforts.

Edited by No Nicolaitans