• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Ok, I will tell you a little about myself

• Members

I am an independent fundamental baptist. I was raised in a Christian home and belief in GOD was commonplace.

GOD called me to witness to the lost so I go about doing this very day.

I have been persecuted for my faith already. I can see why GOD came to save this world, its because people are so mean and they are capable of such great evil to one another! If they don't agree with what you believe, they hurt you and say bad things about you. It's not fair, but it happens. We are all sinners indeed.

I even had one lady call me stupid for believing in GOD. I can see she is a non-believer, but is name-calling me really necessary?

• Members
On June 16, 2017 at 3:20 PM, JacquelineDeane55 said:

I am an independent fundamental baptist. I was raised in a Christian home and belief in GOD was commonplace.

GOD called me to witness to the lost so I go about doing this very day.

I have been persecuted for my faith already. I can see why GOD came to save this world, its because people are so mean and they are capable of such great evil to one another! If they don't agree with what you believe, they hurt you and say bad things about you. It's not fair, but it happens. We are all sinners indeed.

I even had one lady call me stupid for believing in GOD. I can see she is a non-believer, but is name-calling me really necessary?

Non-believers can be hostile.

Even still we ought to give them the Gospel in hope they will believe, or even to plant a seed . If you run into a reprobate, take note & avoid.

Be of good cheer, the world WILL hate us because they hated Christ.

And remember...it could be worse; at least you weren't stoned like Stephen or imprisoned & beheaded like John.