• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Are There Any Catholics On Here?

• Members
7 hours ago, swathdiver said:

I count this a blessing John.  I have come across your kind many times before.  Your hedging your bets, the WORD of GOD is NOT good enough for you.  You're trying to be a good Catholic and a good Baptist so when you stand before the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter will let you in.  And if Peter's way was wrong, Christ will see that you were a good Baptist too, and that outweighed the error of yoking with the RCC and Jesus will let you into heaven.

John Yurich, this is what you're going to hear on the day of your judgement if you were to die today:

"...I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity" - Matthew 7:23

John, do you believe that the King James Bible is God's preserved Word and that all others are fraudulent?  

What a mess.  If I were in your shoes, I would have joined a NT church by now and been dropping at least $9.70 in the collection plate every month.  As the Lord promises, that $9.70 would grow and grow to overflowing.

To the gentlemen who profess that repentance is not part of salvation.  John Yurich is the fruit of this false teaching of yours!  This poor fellow believes he's right with God while never having turned from his old wicked ways, he thinks they are fine and you agree that they are not!  Calvary Chapel's and the like are loaded with these false converts headed for hell because they were duped into believing a cursed gospel and way of salvation.

I am not hedging my bets. And the Word of God is good enough for me. I don't believe that nonsense about Saint Peter standing at the Pearly Gates deciding who enters Heaven. Jesus is the one who decides who enters Heaven. The way Jesus decides who enters Heaven is when one stands before Him He asks them if they had given their life to Him by accepting Him as their Savior and Lord. If I gave my life to Christ some 20 years ago during an Altar Call and placed my trust entirely in Jesus alone for salvation then I am saved. If I was not really saved then Pastor Steve of River of Life Church(where I attend on Sunday mornings) would not have accepted that I am really saved and a proper candidate for Baptism(I was Baptized via immersion on 21 May after worship) after asking me if I had accepted Jesus as my Savior and Lord. River of Life Church where I attend on Sunday mornings is a New Testament church that preaches the biblical doctrine of salvation. Pastor Steve preaches the biblical doctrine of salvation in his sermons every Sunday. You don't believe that then go to the churches website www. rolchastings.org  and listen to Pastor Steve's sermons. I own and read the King James Version of the Holy Bible. I also own and read the Catholic Version of the Holy Bible. So I believe that the King James Version and the Catholic Version are the infallible and inspired Word of God. The only version of the Bible out there that is not the inspired and infallible Word of God is the Jehovah Witness version.

Edited by John Yurich