Website Glitch Read more... ×
Online Baptist
  • Welcome Guest

Tired of all the fighting that goes on in facebook groups? Are you ready for a community where you can talk about things of God and the Bible without getting branded a heretic? Well, we are glad you found us. Why don't you give us a try and see how friendly and different we are. - BroMatt

Joe Coley

let us try this again

:15_1_63: I am a pastor, looking for a place of fellowship ( not battleship ) if I have wronged anyone please accept my humble apology! my desire is to encourage and be encouraged, I am a bible believing Baptist, and I take the word of God literally where possible , when not ,I take it spiritually.first and foremost I am a born again Christian, I am not afraid of debates in its time and place. no one has to agree with everything I say as long as I am in a place where I have a right to say it. if I am addressing someone or being addressed I don't think others should have to wonder in confusion about what is said or meant. I love the church that God died for and hope the Lord is pleased with the time I spend in conversation with others of like faith. if this meets with the approval of this board and you would be pleased then I would like to give it another try, be blessed , Pastor Dr. Joe Coley

Welcome a second time!

As one of the members of the unelected, uncalled, non-moderator, underpaid, 'board.' :15_1_63: . After an unanimous (and secret), vote, after a time prayer :17_1_10:, and discussion :think_smiley_50:, you have been hereby 'approved.' We are waiting for your continued discussions:smilie_frech_015:.

Signed,

Resident Board Member

6 hours ago, Joe Coley said:

I would like to give it another try, be blessed , Pastor Dr. Joe Coley

Hmmm..."I would like to give it another try"

Were you in time out?

I don't know that I ever welcomed you the first time? Well, if not then welcome aboard.