• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

Hmmmm - if you hover your mouse pointer on "jimalaska"'s name in a post, you will see a "send message" pop up under his pic. Click on that and send a PM (That's a private message) to him.

Or just wait.... now that you have posted this, he or one of the mods will see it and contact you.

Oh, nearly forgot........

Welcome!

Edited by DaveW

• Moderators

Hi. We used to have a minimum posting requirements before one was eligible to enter the IFB forums. We'd like to get a sense of the individual before letting them in. Why don't you go ahead and post in the general forums for a while (honestly, that's where most of the activity is)?

• Administrators

Baptistsenior  I am not sure why you cannot email me. I get email all the time and email from this site also.

If you truly cannot contact me by email or PM, you might consider posting in this thread, possibly with a link, if you have one to your church website. Even the name of your church and location will help.

I see in your profile that you have indicated that you are IFB, so if there is some way I might verify that, I will admit you.