• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Terrorist attack in Manchester, England

• Moderators

And the false flag folks are out in force about it, citing an Islamic bomber attack drill a mere 12 days earlier, also in Manchester, with a venuse somewhat similar in layout to the concert hall lobby-ie, a set of stairs about the same style and width. Almost as if to practice. However, I haven't seen enough on it to make a statement one way or another on that front. I DO believe there are false-flag 'attacks', where there is no attack. Still believe Newtown was one, and believe me, it took a lot of convincing. But here, it would make sense to me that an insulted Muslim would blow up a target in the name of Islam, in the same city that dared insult his beloved Islam by suggesting they would blow something up in the name of Islam. Yeah, it's just that weird, isn't it?  "You say Muslims are terrorists who blow things up in the name of Allah! Why, I will blow you up in the name of Allah for that great insult! ALLAHU ADMIRAL AKBAR!"

• Members
14 hours ago, Ukulelemike said:

And the false flag folks are out in force about it, citing an Islamic bomber attack drill a mere 12 days earlier, also in Manchester, with a venuse somewhat similar in layout to the concert hall lobby-ie, a set of stairs about the same style and width. Almost as if to practice. However, I haven't seen enough on it to make a statement one way or another on that front. I DO believe there are false-flag 'attacks', where there is no attack. Still believe Newtown was one, and believe me, it took a lot of convincing. But here, it would make sense to me that an insulted Muslim would blow up a target in the name of Islam, in the same city that dared insult his beloved Islam by suggesting they would blow something up in the name of Islam. Yeah, it's just that weird, isn't it?  "You say Muslims are terrorists who blow things up in the name of Allah! Why, I will blow you up in the name of Allah for that great insult! ALLAHU ADMIRAL AKBAR!"

Thanks for your comment.

It is true that most Muslims are not terrorists, it is also true that mosts terrorists are motivated by the Koran.  Indeed, ISIS are the true Muslims.

• Members
3 hours ago, The real Bob Hutton said:

mosts terrorists are motivated by the Koran

Without wanting to play a numbers game, I think it's worth pointing out, especially since we're talking about Manchester, that most of the terrorist incidents in UK in recent memory have been to do with The Troubles, not the Koran or Islam. Nobody was killed by the IRA's bombing of Manchester in the 90s, I think because they issued a warning shortly before it went off, but many other bombings have been deadly.

• Members
On 24/05/2017 at 1:19 PM, Alimantado said:

Without wanting to play a numbers game, I think it's worth pointing out, especially since we're talking about Manchester, that most of the terrorist incidents in UK in recent memory have been to do with The Troubles, not the Koran or Islam. Nobody was killed by the IRA's bombing of Manchester in the 90s, I think because they issued a warning shortly before it went off, but many other bombings have been deadly.

"The troubles" ceased with the Good Friday agreement of 1998.  Since then there have been no bombings.by the IRA.

My earlier comment was referring to more recent events viz. 7/7, Westminster and Manchester.  Also, various bombings around the world.

Edited by The real Bob Hutton