• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

How big is the church you go to?

It is really strange that you can't find anyone who wants to go out - I know lots of people just don't care, but even a small church there should be someone.

Is it an IFB church? Or something else? Some churches are not just not interested - might be better to find somewhere else that is interested in the Great Commission?

If you keep at it, maybe someone from your church will eventually join in - they might just see your faithfulness and want some of it.

• Members
15 minutes ago, DaveW said:

How big is the church you go to?

It is really strange that you can't find anyone who wants to go out - I know lots of people just don't care, but even a small church there should be someone.

Is it an IFB church? Or something else? Some churches are not just not interested - might be better to find somewhere else that is interested in the Great Commission?

If you keep at it, maybe someone from your church will eventually join in - they might just see your faithfulness and want some of it.

The church im a part of is so big, a single building cannot contain us.... know what I mean?

I don't go to a "church building" anymore. There was an IFB church I went to a few times that's good, but its an hour away and I can't afford to drive there every week.

Theres been a few churches in town i went to , but in all good conscience cannot attend.

I think I said a few things about it here and elsewhere on this site... I don't remember. But that's all i want to say. I don't feel like, or even feel comfortable talking about it with someone i don't know. Hope you understand. I've only been saved a few years and im just focusing on my relationship with the Lord Jesus.

• Members

So does that mean that you are not part of a Bible believing local church anywhere?

That is a dangerous place to be, my friend.

It really is important to be among good, mature Christians who can help you, encourage you, and be by your side when you need it.

If you are all alone, then you are in a dangerous place - like the lost sheep - the sheep are safe when they are in the flock being watched over by the shepherd, but if they stray away from the flock, that is when the wolf comes - they love a sheep all out on its own.