• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What are you currently reading?

• 1 month later...

I finished [b][i]ANGELS[/i][/b] by Billy Graham, [God's Secret Agents...Word Publishing] over a week ago. This was the very first book on Angels ever written in this country...1975. [color=#0000FF] I would highly recommend reading it.[/color]

Blessings From [color=#FF0000][b][i]PARENTHOOD[/i][/b][/color] by Evangelist Don Woodard. An excellent book!! I had an opportunity to hear him preach to the youth in OH (Spencer Baptist Church)...what an amazing man!

How to Rear Teenagers by Dr. Jack Hyles. I have to be in a mood to read this...it is definite preaching. :smile

This is not a Christian book...rather a fable. [color=#BF0040]the five people you meet in heaven[/color] by Mitch Albom...Author of Tuesdays with Morrie. #1 [color=#BF0040][b][i]NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER.[/i][/b][/color]

I mostly like to read Christian books...but, I will throw a light-hearted book in there on occasion.

• Members

I'm currently reading "The Home" by John R. Rice, "The Bible Explorer's Guide" by John Phillips, and a periodical (Free Grace Broadcaster) on the subject "Godly Manhood."
The last book I finished was "A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23" by Phillip Keller.

• Members

Really good! Lots of illustrations from shepherds and sheep that show how weak we are and how we can do nothing without God doing it for us, etc.

Sounds good. I read a book by Steve Farrar where he delved into some of that and it was very interesting and enlightening.

• 3 weeks later...