• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Looking for a used bus

• Members

I'm hoping someone on here might be able to point me in the right direction for an affordable (you can translate that as cheap/free) bus to be used in a church ministry.  We have families that are interested in attending, but who lack the means to come on their own for one reason or another.  We do have a single 12-passenger van which we use currently to transport folks, but it is insufficient to meet the full need.  I'd love to be able to acquire something in the next 2 weeks so that we can use it for VBS.  We have 30-40 kids for VBS and most of those need transportation as well.  You can imagine how fun that is with a 12-passenger van!  I'd prefer something like a 30-40 passenger bus.  We do have 1 member with a CDL and 2 more who are willing to obtain a CDL to be able to help with driving.  If we can locate more than 1 bus that's even better....lots of opportunity, just limited resources to take advantage of them!  You can reply here or private message me with any leads you might have.

• Members
On 2015/2/6 at 2:50 PM, Alan said:

We have visited Riverside Baptist Church in Hutchinson, KS and know of the ministry of Bro. Al Beemer. Although I do not know Bro. Beemer personaly, the pastor gave me some insight of the ministry and a tour of the buses and how they take good care of them mechanically. They understand that the buses are for the work of the Lord and to the brethren that I met it was very OBvious that they sell the buses for the salvation of the souls of men and to help churches and not for financial gain.

Riverside Baptist Church is a fine soul-winning, people loving, missionary minded, straight as an arrow, KJV church. From what I have seen, even though Hutchinson, KS is out of the way, I think I can recommend going out of the way to consider them in order to OBtain a bus.

A long time ago, January 8, 2015 to be exact, Brother rwilson had a thread called, Church Van.

Some of the brethren posted a few locations where you can obtain church vans. I suggested Riverside Baptist Church in Hutchinson, KS

Alan

Here is the link:

Edited by Alan
heading wrong & added the link