Online Baptist
  • Welcome Guest

Tired of all the fighting that goes on in facebook groups? Are you ready for a community where you can talk about things of God and the Bible without getting branded a heretic? Well, we are glad you found us. Why don't you give us a try and see how friendly and different we are. - BroMatt

Good evening,

I am a graduate of Golden State Baptist College in Northern California. Currently I am a member of a medium-sized IFB church here in Northern California, serving in the education department as a teacher for the Christian school. Looking forward to getting involved in some of the discussions here!

Johnny. 

Bro. Stewart,

Hello.

We are also looking forward to having some good discussions and some fine fellowship with you. Glad to hear that you are serving the Lord at a IFB church. I am sure some of us can profit from your educational abilities.

I was raised (many, many moons ago), in southern California; West Covina, Lancaster, and near Lone Pine (my Dad operated a Truck Stop on Hwy. 395). At that time in my life I never attended church. So, I cannot talk about churches in the area.

God Bless!

Alan

1 hour ago, No Nicolaitans said:

Welcome! 

The use of Jon Stewart in your name and avatar is interesting. May I ask why you're using him as an identifier? 

I am a big fan of political satire. Most satire comedians are liberals such as Jon Stewart. The only conservative satire comedian I can think of is Greg Gutfeld of FOX News. Aside from his political views, I like Jon Stewart for some of his comedy and his activism as well (Zadroga Act for 9/11 First Responders). 

24 minutes ago, BaptistJonStewart said:

I am a big fan of political satire. Most satire comedians are liberals such as Jon Stewart. The only conservative satire comedian I can think of is Greg Gutfeld of FOX News. Aside from his political views, I like Jon Stewart for some of his comedy and his activism as well (Zadroga Act for 9/11 First Responders). 

Fair enough. Thank you for answering.