• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

hi guys, i earlier posted in this section, an opposite of what i should have, again i apologize

my name is John Simon, from Nigeria. although not a baptist, i came across this forum while i searched for a topic as to if Gehazi was healed or not. so i bumped into this forum, found some reasonable comments and here am i, now a member. i know we may not always agree with each other on certain issues, but in Christ there is no black or white and we are one. thanks

• Members

You were led to this site by searching for  commentary on 2 Kings 5?

Im no expert on the 4th and 5th chapter of 2 Kings, but verse 27 seems to answer your question.

27 The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

Edited by Disciple.Luke

• Members

Welcome.

I do hope as you study the scriptures with us that the Lord will bless you life with an deeper understanding of the scriptures and a closer walk with the Lord.

• Members
12 hours ago, Disciple.Luke said:

You were led to this site by searching for  commentary on 2 Kings 5?

Im no expert on the 4th and 5th chapter of 2 Kings, but verse 27 seems to answer your question.

27 The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

thanks brother

12 hours ago, Alan said:

Welcome.

I do hope as you study the scriptures with us that the Lord will bless you life with an deeper understanding of the scriptures and a closer walk with the Lord.

thanks brother