• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Let My Women Go"

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Gotta love those good ol' "friendly" discussions. They give me so much amusement sometimes... :P

LOL. I didn't know it was a "hot" topic. Then, the responses starting coming in. :wave:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I would say that these are men that are into "cross-dressing." The last guy is the most normal looking one of the bunch. Unbelievable! :puzzled:

But actually they aren't into cross-dressing. They are modeling skirts for men who want to be "free" of the inhibitions of pants. Yep, it's unbelievable, but happening. The last guy actually looks like a woman I know...put them side to side and they'd look like twins or even the same person...Look at the guy on the right...kinda looks like a woman to me. No distinction.

LOL. I didn't know it was a "hot" topic. Then, the responses starting coming in. :wave:
Sizzlin'!! :lol:

• Administrators

Only the Holy Spirit can do that.

:thumb

We can't make anyone moral...we can't even make ourselves moral!! The Holy SPirit is the only one who can convict us to change. And that comes through being in the Word...and obeying those principles therein. Conviction will bring obedience, if the person will submit. But obedience will also being conviction. But again - it is only through the Holy Spirit and the Word of God.

• Members

For some saved people, the Holy Spirit will not help them, their heart is so harden, their consciences is seared by a hot iron, 1 Timothy 4:2, they can stand in front of a mirror dressed in a ungodly manner and or see someone else that is dressed ungodly and they just plain can not see one thing wrong.

I love for people to say, "God only looks at the heart," seems they forget what is in the heart will show itself on the outside. The way a person dresses or lack of dressing says a lot about that person.

To many people want God to accept them just as they are, but if a person truly wants to please God they want stay as they were.

Guest Guest
But actually they aren't into cross-dressing. They are modeling skirts for men who want to be "free" of the inhibitions of pants. Yep' date=' it's unbelievable, but happening. The last guy actually looks like a woman I know...put them side to side and they'd look like twins or even the same person...Look at the guy on the right...kinda looks like a woman to me. No distinction.[/quote']

"Men who want to be free of the inhibitions of pants?" :loco What next? They look crazy!

• Members

What about the trend of some to wear their pants so loose they either have to constantly pull them up or they will fall completely down?

Or the trend of womens pants to be so low, well, suffice it to say that just too much shows all the way around? Couple that with the trend for womens tops to not go below their belly buttons and it becomes worse.

Guest Guest
What about the trend of some to wear their pants so loose they either have to constantly pull them up or they will fall completely down?

Or the trend of womens pants to be so low, well, suffice it to say that just too much shows all the way around? Couple that with the trend for womens tops to not go below their belly buttons and it becomes worse.

:lol: When I worked in the Cleveland Schools we used to keep a closet full of belts in the school office for the boys to keep those drawers up. hehe.

The women's pants are ridiculous. They usually show off a tattoo (or more :eek ) or a belly ring, too.

What next????? HELP!!!!!

• Members

It's a real shame that so much of womens clothing style today seems to be a mix of the clothing styles of prostitutes and biker chicks from 30 years ago or something.

It's very sad that I'm seeing very young girls dressing like this too. I'm talking pre-teens walking around the stores with their mothers dressed like tiny prostitutes! :eek

Sometimes I hate shopping during warm weather because I know the stores will be filled with women and girls improperly dressed. I actually long for colder weather so they will at least have to put a coat on.

Guest Guest
It's a real shame that so much of womens clothing style today seems to be a mix of the clothing styles of prostitutes and biker chicks from 30 years ago or something.

It's very sad that I'm seeing very young girls dressing like this too. I'm talking pre-teens walking around the stores with their mothers dressed like tiny prostitutes!

Exactly! And, their parents let them go out dressed like that? What could a dad (if he is in the picture) be possibly thinking of? Then, they wonder why Little Susie is pregnant before she is 15. :-S Unbelievable. :loco

• Members

I know a family whose oldest daughter developed early and as soon as she reached high school age decided to start wearing shirts that revealed cleavage and/or clinged to her form. The dad tried to protest this but the mom caused so much trouble the dad finally backed off and let the mom and daughter do what they wanted.

Sadly, that girl ended up pregnant at 16 by a 23 year old!

No, they are not a Christian family but I've witnessed similar events in professing Christian families in this area as well.

I've also talked with some families who complain about what their children do, who they hang out with, what they listen to, what they wear, etc. In each case when I ask them where they get the money for these things and who lets them do these things they sheepishly admit it's from them. Rather than take a stand against such things, they complain about what they are doing while financially supporting it!

There are parents who have booze parties at their homes for their kids and their friends because "they are going to do it anyway so they might as well do it here at home where they are safe".

And yes, some of these are professing Christian families too. :sad

• 1 month later...
My sister wore some kind of pin-striped pant suit when she got married. I told her she looked like a gangster! :roll

John, you are so funny. I preferred my wedding dress. It made me feel pretty. :lol: