• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

God"s Purpose for You!

• Members

Revelation 4:11

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Love God and love one another.                                                                                                                                             

Jesus said,                                                                                         

John 13:34-35

34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members

Luke 10:38-42

38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.

39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.

40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Jesus wants our focus and thankfulness. When you see anything nice thank God. when anything happens you like thank God. I once had an unfolded 8.5 by 11 inch sheet of paper fall off my desk at work. Would you believe it landed on edge standing up. I thanked God I knew he was giving me a sign which said I am here. Thank you Jesus.

In your life think love to God and Jesus they are listening and loving you back.

If you get a good parking spot, thank God. Be aware of what is happening.

( Anyone want to add something, we are listening.)

Edited by Eric Stahl

• Members
2 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

Jesus wants our focus and thankfulness.

Could not have said it better.

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:20

• Members

2 Corinthians 5:19-20

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.