• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Another son...more grief

• Administrators

I just found out today that the son of other friends of ours has passed away. I don't know the details, but I do know that he was only in his mid-20s. The family name is Hammond. Please be in prayer for the parents and his siblings, as well as other family/friends.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

The funeral for this young man was this past Saturday. There were a number of young people there. The preacher preached a strong salvation message. The prayer is that God will move in the hearts of these young people (and the others who attended) and that they'll get saved or get right if they are already saved.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Wow. I am reminded each day, that GOD does not necessarily give us another day to live. He could take us at any moment. Let us be prepared.

The LORD giveth, and the LORD taketh away. Blessed be the Name of the LORD.

LORD, please be with the family members as they go through this difficult time. Amen. Thank you for giving him 20 years LORD, even though his life was short.

Do you know if that young man was saved or not?

Edited by JacquelineDeane55