• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Way of Life:Feedback From “A Plea to the Clark Family” and “A Plea to Southern Gospel Fans”

• Members
Feedback From “A Plea to the Clark Family” and “A Plea to Southern Gospel Fans”
Following are some of the responses I have received from the free eBook A Plea to Southern Gospel Music Fans and the report “ A Plea to the Clark Family ” (published March 14, 2017) -
POSITIVE RESPONSES
“Thank you, Brother Cloud. I appreciate your excellent spirit blended with zeal for righteousness. You remind me of my Saviour.”
“God Bless you Bro. Cloud! Continue to ‘Cry aloud.’”
“[O]n Facebook you were called Satan, and a jackass and all kinds of things. ... If these responses are the fruit of the Clark’s ministry then I'd have to really question if you were not overly gracious in your article. It’s almost a Hyles cult like loyalism. The way I see it, these people are addicted to fleshly music and they respond just like an addict when confronted about their addiction.”
“Thank you very much for the book ‘A Plea to Southern Gospel Music Lovers.’ I was both amazed, challenged and saddened when I started reading it. I have generally ignored warnings about Southern Gospel because I associated it with groups like the Gaithers, the Cathedrals, the Blackwood Brothers, etc - groups that... Read More

View the full article

• Members
19 hours ago, RSS Robot said:

Positive response: "The way I see it, these people are addicted to fleshly music and they respond just like an addict when confronted about their addiction.”

Amen!

19 hours ago, RSS Robot said:

Negative response: “David Cloud, may God strike you dead and send you to hell for condemning another Christian’s music like the Clarks.”

The negative response above pretty much sums up the rest of the negative responses, even though the others wax on, ad infinitum, and in a way that warrants censorship of foul language, about how much deeply seated hatred they have for Brother Cloud; but out of their superior righteousness and love for Christ.

I find it very telling when opponents launch vile, hateful and profane rants when a calm, collected and respectful response would suffice.  

Edited by Brother Stafford