• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Pakistan's Nuclear Program highly disturbing

• Members

I guess people don't give much thought to Pakistan having 200 nuclear warheads.   I wondered how India and Pakistan both got nuclear warheads during the Clinton administration.  Not a lot was said about it.  Very much a curiosity to me.  I waited for months for an answer since say the middle of last year.  I finally got it and its hard to find lol.  Hannity was interviewing Colonel North when they both gave out the answer.  Saudi Arabia funded the entire Pakistan nuclear program.  I don't know but a lot of things seemed to fall into place after that radio program and i was just a bit shook.  This may explain why Iran is seeking nuclear weapons and we may have a middle east arms race on our hands.  

It's illegal for our elected officials and government people to take money from forgein governments and individuals. Not much was done or said to stop Pakistan in my opinion from gaining nukes.  Same Pakistan Osama hid in,  who was supplied weapons by us.  Until he turned on us.   Be it the Clinton foundation or any other conduit.  Our government should close the loopholes.  I'm not very excited about Pakistan having the bomb.  Nor India for that matter since it has the third largest muslim population on earth.  

Edited by Potatochip

• Members
23 hours ago, Potatochip said:

I guess people don't give much thought to Pakistan having 200 nuclear warheads.   I wondered how India and Pakistan both got nuclear warheads during the Clinton administration.  Not a lot was said about it.  Very much a curiosity to me.  I waited for months for an answer since say the middle of last year.  I finally got it and its hard to find lol.  Hannity was interviewing Colonel North when they both gave out the answer.  Saudi Arabia funded the entire Pakistan nuclear program.  I don't know but a lot of things seemed to fall into place after that radio program and i was just a bit shook.  This may explain why Iran is seeking nuclear weapons and we may have a middle east arms race on our hands.  

It's illegal for our elected officials and government people to take money from forgein governments and individuals. Not much was done or said to stop Pakistan in my opinion from gaining nukes.  Same Pakistan Osama hid in,  who was supplied weapons by us.  Until he turned on us.   Be it the Clinton foundation or any other conduit.  Our government should close the loopholes.  I'm not very excited about Pakistan having the bomb.  Nor India for that matter since it has the third largest muslim population on earth.  

Einstein and his E=mc2 really made a mess of things though I guess somebody would have eventually come up with the idea.

• Members

I know that.  My point is there is hardly anything said about Pakistan's nuclear program compared to say NK or Iran's.  Since its funded by the Saudi's  (which came as a real shock to me).   They donate heavily to American politicians say in the form of the Clinton foundation.  The Bushes sided with the Clintons last election a brother from another mother George calls Bill?   Why?   They need to shut the loopholes that let foreign governments use conduits like the Clinton foundation and similar.  In some countries if you take outside money they execute you as a traitor.  It's illegal for American officials to take outside money.  In my opinion Pakistan getting nukes is outrageous,  glaring and egregious.  Given the fact it's one of Osama's hideouts and he recruited there also.  Can anyone forget 9/11?

Edited by Potatochip

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Bill Clinton loves nukes.  Well, he loves giving the technology to his communist and totalitarian allies in exchange for money.  He made a fortune brokering a deal between a former Soviet Republic and America's stockpiles of Uranium.  He also gave the W-30 warhead plans to China and the information to successfully fly a ballistic missile.  North Korea has benefited from this act of treason.