• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

No Reply button

• Members

Is something going on with the forums?  I'm logged in, but I have no "reply" button.  I do have a working "Quote" button so I can reply that way but not in all forums.  In the Lounge forum I can't seem to do anything but read. 

Edited by 1611mac

• Administrators

1611mac, it sounds like a "time to reboot" problem." I was just using those functions a minute ago.

Also, you may want to scroll down to the bottom of the page you are reading because there is always a "reply box" there at the bottom, that is what I am writing in right now.

• Members

Hello...  

I still can't reply to posts.....

I still have no REPLY buttons ever since I was getting the "server errors" -  I have tried three different computers and three different browsers (Mac). I have tried Windows Explorer on my Virtual Machine.  I have tried my iPad and iPhone..  I have no "reply" buttons.

On some forums I do have a Quote button so I could answer that way but in some forums (RSS feeds) I don't even get that.  There is no way for me to reply, quote, or anything....

I'd like to reply some some posts but I have no way of doing so....   Perhaps I should create a new account?  I think the server errors flagged something and my account is flagged as a spammer or something....