• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Emoticons

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Brother Stafford said:

Ugh! Is there a setting that will hide those things?  

Nope, it is a part of life on message forums.

If anyone finds one that is not appropriate or objectionable, please let me know. I did the best I could with what I could find.

• Members

I'm sure it wasn't about your selection Jim.  Some of us old timers just kind of automatically rebel against little tiny yellow faces doing strange things.  I mean... I'm afraid of clowns too.... :4_6_100:  

• Administrators

I do understand, I would have preferred un-animated ones also. But I had to choose between bad emoticons that were not animated and some that were at least decent, but animated. It took me hours of searching. I had hoped to find some like the original ones, but to no avail. Any religious emoticons were poorly done or not appropriate for a Baptist forum.

I'm probably an older "old timer" than you are, but I kind of like emoticons, they save a lot of time trying to express your emotions and smooth out possible misunderstanding. They can also be humorous in replying to certain posts.  :4_6_103:

• Administrators
5 hours ago, 1611mac said:

Let's just say I'm lookin' at getting some of my money back starting later this year. (All those funds that have been deducted from my paychecks over my life.)  Ha!

Understood, I did the same thing ten years ago.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...