• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members
4 hours ago, No Nicolaitans said:

...and there we have it.

It didn't take as long as I thought it would for this guy to show his true colors.

He really let you guys have it!

At least he only condemned me as an IFB and elderly. LOLOL! Hey wait...seems like the Bible says something somewhere about how to treat the elderly??? Hmmm...

Oh well. Just want to let Shootsie know that his diatribes worked; he really put me in my place. I just don't know if I can continue on now or not...I hope the rest of you are stronger than me.

I'll be sure never to "rebuke" you from now on..... 

• Moderators
On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:56 PM, Alan said:

The official court indictment clearly states "missionaries" and adds that they were "employees" at CES under the authority of Kent Hovind. But, Shoostie says "they weren't his employees" on one post and on his Sunday (September 15, 2019),  post says that the employees at CES were "contractors." Who is lying? or trying to deceive? Are the Federal prosecutors lying or in deception? Or, is Shoostie lying or is being deceptive? As far as as I am concerned, Shootsie is an unreliable witness, has been deceptive in his previous answers, deliberately ignored clear scriptural truth. so, I believe that Federal prosecutors are telling the truth and not Shoostie nor Kent Hovind.

In fact, they were legally considered contractors, and as such, were expected to file tax paperwork showing such. I recall Kent talking about that long before he went to prison. I would say that the federal prosecutors were liars, seeing as they ended up imprisoning him for a non-crime, and one that, even the feds have admitted, has been far too abused by them, especially in taking properties and monies, even when a crime was eventually deemed not to have happened. 

My wife has gone through this, working as a contract nurse, yet being charged by the IRS for tax evasion and money taken away from us for it, even though all the proper paperwork was filed. It is a fact they do this, and even more often when they see they can have financial gain. Anyone who thinks federal prosecutors and the IRS are squeaky clean, is fooling themselves, just as much as evolutionists who believe scientists are completely unassailable and pure in their research and findings.

• Members
2 hours ago, Ukulelemike said:

In fact, they were legally considered contractors, and as such, were expected to file tax paperwork showing such. I recall Kent talking about that long before he went to prison. 

I too have heard Kent Hovind, long time ago, talk about the students called "contractors" and "missionaries." To this day, Kent Hovind, and his followers, still call the students contractors or missionaries.

But, the court indictment is very clear, and is the legal indictment, of Kent Hovind.

As Kent Hovind was convicted on all of the accounts in the indictment as it was read then Kent Hovind did not prove his case that the employees of CSE were bona fide missionaries nor contractors. As far as I am concerned, I agree with the prosecution that the students were employees and not missionaries nor contractors.

One of the reasons why I am fully behind the prosecution of Kent Hovind is his continual dis-honesty, the bending of truth, outright deception, lack of character, lack of HOLINESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS, in this area and in many, many, other areas that the prosecution brought out.

Edited by Alan
CES to CSE