• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Missionary School

• Members
3 hours ago, Jordan Kurecki said:

Hi all,

Thank you for all who have prayed for me and given to help me get to Uganda this past summer. I would like to ask you all to pray for me that God would give wisdom, I am praying about going to Baptist Bible Translators Insitute in August, however finances are a problem right now.

Basically their program is 9 months and you pay 200 a month to live in a house, only problem is that due to the nature of the program, you cannot work. So I have to have the money before going, also I have a loan payment that is about 160 a month, so I would need money for that as well, plus money for food.

Basically I would really like to go and do this, and eventually go to Uganda, Will you please pray that if this is God's will that he would provide the funds? Also just please ask God to confirm his will for my life over the next few months and to lead me.

Thank you all.

My dad was a graduate of BBTI, as are a number of friends of mine, including a young man from our church also going to Africa. I lived there as a kid. Great program. I pray it works out for you according to the Lord's will.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
On 3/3/2017 at 3:02 PM, Jordan Kurecki said:

Hi all,

Thank you for all who have prayed for me and given to help me get to Uganda this past summer. I would like to ask you all to pray for me that God would give wisdom, I am praying about going to Baptist Bible Translators Insitute in August, however finances are a problem right now.

Basically their program is 9 months and you pay 200 a month to live in a house, only problem is that due to the nature of the program, you cannot work. So I have to have the money before going, also I have a loan payment that is about 160 a month, so I would need money for that as well, plus money for food.

Basically I would really like to go and do this, and eventually go to Uganda, Will you please pray that if this is God's will that he would provide the funds? Also just please ask God to confirm his will for my life over the next few months and to lead me.

Thank you all.

Jordan, 

I know I am a bit late in responding, and I wanted to say that I have a lot of respect for you for getting involved in missionary trips at such a young age. I have several ministries, but they are mainly local. I've only been on two missionary trips out of this country and it was an arduous task to say the least. Two of my best friends that are missionaries have been killed for preaching to the lost, and there is always the risk of martyrdom, but their reward in Heaven will be great. But as you already know, if someone can't live for the Lord, then they can't die for Him. I think there is a huge risk going on missionary trips to the middle east because there are a lot of Muslims there, and they truly despise Christians and the Gospel message. But it will be well worth it when we face God. Sometimes this could result in being beheaded for your testimony if you preach to radical Muslims, and you can't differentiate between a radical Muslim and just Muslims in general. I also financially support Christians on missionary journeys, and if you ever need help, and don't have the financial means to go on a missionary journey, you can always contact me.

God Bless,

Daniel

Edited by (Omega)
Preaching to Muslims

• Members
3 hours ago, (Omega) said:

Jordan, 

I know I am a bit late in responding, and I wanted to say that I have a lot of respect for you for getting involved in missionary trips at such a young age. I have several ministries, but they are mainly local. I've only been on two missionary trips out of this country and it was an arduous task to say the least. Two of my best friends that are missionaries have been killed for preaching to the lost, and there is always the risk of martyrdom, but their reward in Heaven will be great. But as you already know, if someone can't live for the Lord, then they can't die for Him. I think there is a huge risk going on missionary trips to the middle east because there are a lot of Muslims there, and they truly despise Christians and the Gospel message. But it will be well worth it when we face God. Sometimes this could result in being beheaded for your testimony if you preach to radical Muslims, and you can't differentiate between a radical Muslim and just Muslims in general. I also financially support Christians on missionary journeys, and if you ever need help, and don't have the financial means to go on a missionary journey, you can always contact me.

God Bless,

Daniel

use the link above to sign up for updates.

In the near future I will begin raising support to go full time to Uganda. 

If the Lord leads you could consider supporting me on a monthly basis. 

On 8/14/2017 at 2:55 PM, Salyan said:

That's wonderful!

You'll see some friends of mine there - the Paulichen family. They'll be attending BBTI this next semester as well, en route to Uruguay. 

Just saw this now. Yes the Paulichen family is a great family! they make being Canadian seem possibly acceptable ;) 

• Members

Christmas season is very hectic and so many presents to buy for my family and friends. But starting January 2018, I will have no problem donating to your ministry, and on a monthly basis, if I have the means. But I will most certainly help you financially for your missionary trips starting 2018.

• Members
On 12/13/2017 at 12:52 PM, (Omega) said:

Christmas season is very hectic and so many presents to buy for my family and friends. But starting January 2018, I will have no problem donating to your ministry, and on a monthly basis, if I have the means. But I will most certainly help you financially for your missionary trips starting 2018.

My friend, no pressure whatsoever. I appreciate your kindness and desire to give to the Lords work. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello,Jordan, 

I wholeheartedly believe that is God's Will for you, as a missionary. A few weeks ago, the word "UGANDA" kept playing ln my head. Also, God will provide your financial needs an necessities as He promised in the Bible.

Edited by (Omega)
Word Choice

• Members
4 hours ago, (Omega) said:

Hello,Jordan, 

I wholeheartedly believe that is God's Will for you, as a missionary. A few weeks ago, the word "UGANDA" kept playing ln my head. Also, God will provide your financial needs an necessities as He promised in the Bible.

I appreciate your kind words and prayers my friend! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...