• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

HELLO From Kentucky!

• Members

Hi,,my name is Darlene and from Kentucky,    Always have a little difficulty with introducing myself, never know what to say.

Anyway very glad to be on the site and hope to utilize it frequently.  Always wanting to learn more and make contacts.

Any questions about  myself I will answer the best I can.

Thanks and Blessings to all in Jesus name

• Administrators

Welcome Darlene, we are glad you found us and hope your time spent here is enjoyable and enlightening. No need to worry about what to say. As you read, ask questions and interact, bot you and we will come to know each other better

May God richly bless you as you serve Him.

• Members

Hi Darlene....  Never gave my salvation experience here so here I go...

I was saved in a little country Methodist church in mid-western Indiana.  Farmers and coal miners... my kind of people!  Anyway... The church was pretty conservative even though Methodist and they wanted to pull out of the Methodist conference.  The Methodist pastor was a student who moved on and we obtained an IFB preacher who preached the gospel each Sunday. I learned of my need to be saved and learned that it was by simple faith.  That was 1984.  I've been blessed ever since.

Edit:  After being saved and talking with the interim pastor I was quickly into an IFB Bible Institute and I joined an IFB church.  Thank the Lord that I was taught that I needed to learn how to study the Bible and how to start discerning truth from "religion."

Edited by 1611mac