• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Cannot view nor post in IFB forum

• Administrators

Unfortunately admission to closed forums is not automatic. For instance, for forums like the IFB we like to make sure that the member is actually an IFB. Can you confirm the name and location of your church and possibly a link to their website of there is one?

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Disciple.Luke said:

I have the same problem. I sent a message to Matt a few days ago asking for access, but haven't received a reply.

i am a member of Grace Baptist Church in Anderson, IN

gracetoanderson.com

I have closely examined the content of your church's website. It appears that your church is indeed an IFB church. In this context I will admit you to the IFB forum on this site.

Since you are the first person I have admitted as an admin., please let me know if you have any problems in accessing the forum I admitted you to.

• Members

I have attended Central Baptist Church (twice), and, on occasion, in other situations, met Pastor Waterloo. Both the church and Pastor Waterloo are fine examples of an IFB ministry, compassionate, and I consider them a New Testament Baptist church in all aspects of the word.

Alan