• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

posting question

Orval

• Members

Hello to all,

My Name is Orval Stanley, I am retired and live in northern Oklahoma.  I do a devotional that I post on Facebook under my name.  I don't post every day but several days per month so feel free to read them if you want to find my views on things.  I try to keep my posts biblical and encouraging though I do have pet peeves once in a while.

I joined this forum in 2007 and have visited many times over the years but never been allowed to post or respond to anything.  Which is kinda weird to me.  I am IFB, KJV, and an adult Sunday school teacher in our local church.  I have also pastored a few years and do pulpit supply now and then.  I am retired from secular employment and would enjoy being able to participate in the forums but at this point I am blocked from doing so.  Any help that would allow me to mingle socially would be appreciated greatly.  Thanks  

Edited by Orval

• Members

Orval,

Thank you very much for your post. Glad to hear that you do devotionals. I am sure that they are a blessing and an encouragment to those read them.

Looking forward to your participation in the discussions.

Have you sent a message to Matt (the Administrator here on Online Baptist), on not being able to post or respond. I am sure that he could help.

God bless!

Alan

• Members

Welcome, brother Stanley.

The forum can get little glitches, from time to time, and not all areas are open for everyone.  As brother Alan suggested, contact BroMatt.  He can help sort things out for you.  Whatever the reason, I can assure you it has not been intentional.  We love getting to know members here.

Edited by Brother Stafford