• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Executive Orders

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Weather we be open to the suggestion, or by code as in city and federal legalities and the interplay of laws that are based on the test of the commandments in the bible. Proclaim the shadow of the statue that sit my park. And the natural spaces that are presidents gave to the feral government to set aside the natural world in all it's glory. From the gulf to the mountain in my back yard, the seed is planted and the soil will still provide the things we really need and the gas is goin goin gone! Train's and substiated times, of peace of mind after we take the plunge! I remember my baptism, the end is just the beginning change is the task at hand. Fifty billion in growth of fruits and vegetables, but as trees of nut's line the avenues like sunnyvale, CA. when I was A boy. We went to get fruit from the trees and my second cousin, apricots drying on racks's. His horse name is Cochise . 

• Members
On 1/29/2017 at 6:31 PM, Alan said:

Brethren,

Here is a video clip concerning the legality of Executive Orders that helped me somewhat have a more better understanding of them.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5301954160001/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

Comments?

Alan

The link isn't working anymore?

• Members
1 hour ago, 1Timothy115 said:

The link isn't working anymore?

Thank you for informing me about the link I will try and find another link or an article similar to the one quoted.

• Members

Here is a link to an article concerning  what an Executive Order is, the constitutional right and limitations, of the President to issue Executive Orders, and some examples of presidential orders by previous presidents written by, "The Heritage Foundation."

https://www.heritage.org/political-process/heritage-explains/executive-orders

The Heritage Foundation is a conservative, pro-American, constitutional, organization that has many good articles concerning our fundamental rights as Americans under the Constitution. 

I would recommend all of the folks at Online Baptist to take a serious look at the website of The Heritage Foundation and discover for yourselves the good that they are doing for all Americans who love the liberty and freedoms that we all richly enjoy.